Return articles in unused condition
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (THOM SALES B.V., Rootven 16, 5531MB, Bladel - Nederland, email@example.com) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Cosmetics and personal care products that are sealed upon receipt, for example by means of cellophane or a sticker, may only be returned unopened and in the original undamaged packaging. Opened or used cosmetics and personal care products are therefore not taken back.
A number of products are excluded from withdrawal, for this we refer to the general terms and conditions.
See the page about the cooling-off period for further information about the cancellation right.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You can return products to us in this way:
We advise you, to optimize the processing of your return shipment, to use the return form and to include it with a copy of your invoice with the return.
The return form can be found via the link below:
THOM SALES B.V.
Attn. Returns Department
5531 MB Bladel
Please note that the direct costs of returning your products are at your own expense. These costs depend on the weight, size and origin of the shipment. If you return from outside the Netherlands, the return costs may be higher than the shipping costs you paid with your order.
Purchase a return label
You can register the return online in your account. Here you have the option to purchase a return label, with which you can return the return shipment for a lower rate with DHL to THOM SALES B.V. sends. Unfortunately, it is not possible to purchase a return label if you live in France, Switzerland or Norway. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one under the heading 'my account'. When you log in with the same email address you provided with the order, the order will automatically appear in the order history.
Free returns via our pick-up point
Products can be returned free of charge at our pick-up point:
Giga-Bikes Tilburg (Piusstraat 64 A/B, 5038WT Tilburg)
Returns must be delivered in a closed box. Ensure that you send the article in the original condition and if reasonably possible in the undamaged and original packaging. Put the fully completed returns form and a copy of the invoice in the box. Keep your invoice number at hand if you drop off the return shipment at one of the pick-up points above. Our service employees will ensure that your return shipment comes to our Returns Department, which will handle your return further.
- If you have paid an amount, this amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after revocation, with the same means of payment you have used. THOM SALES B.V. may wait with the refund until it has received the goods back or you have proved that the goods have been delivered to THOM SALES B.V., whichever time comes first. The refund does not involve any administrative costs for you.
- The direct costs of returning the goods and the risk of shipment from your address to our facility are for your account.
- If you return an order in its entirety, you will be refunded the total invoice amount including shipping costs. If you partially return an order, you will only be refunded the item value. Have you opted for evening delivery? These extra costs (1.95) are for your own account and will not be refunded.
- If you exercise the right of withdrawal, the costs of assembling the bicycle will not be refunded. An exception applies to electric bikes, cargo bikes and tricycles for adults, which must be delivered fully assembled.
- If a returned article does not comply with the return conditions, a reduction in value may occur. This depreciation will be deducted from the refund.